Thursday, December 08, 2005

8 December

I know, you have seen the big wheel already, but I thought I show you the building I work in. In the background on the right you can see the panorama lift we are so proud of.

If you opened a window in the classrooms facing the wheel you could probably reach it. You would only have to stretch just a little bit.

On a different note: current poet laureate Andrew Motion has initiated the Poetry Archive, a brilliant resource for you poetry lovers and English teachers. Check it out! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8/12/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the poetry archive! Very inspiring.
By the way: I've seen a very nice film yesterday (almost poetry and with a christmassy atmosphere): The Chocolate Factory (my new favourite).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home