Tuesday, December 06, 2005

7 December

This is the big wheel right outside the building I work in.

Quite funny to think that Annette and I were going around in it about a year ago and we were wondering what was going on inside the building. I recall thinking that it had to be some kind of educational institution as there were lots of groups of people facing one way to be seen through the window. Now I work in this place. Fate?

St Nicholas has been round and left me a book full of Sudoku puzzles.

If you want to know what Sudokus are click here and if you want to print some off click herePosted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6/12/05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice idea of St Nicholas the Sudoku puzzles are.
I'm still working on the freeware software to help you solve these puzzles. Unfortunately, my strategies in solving Sudokus become advanced and to teach a computer these strategies it is not as simple as I thought.
I hope I'll find some time to work on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home